Jello No Bake Cookies & Creme Cups
- 1 (12 5/8 ounce) package Jello no bake oreo dessert mix (crust mix and filling mix)
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups cold milk
- MIX the Crust Mix (from the Oreo dessert mix package) and margarine thoroughly with fork until crumbs are well moistened. Press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin cups, using about 1 heaping tablespoons crumbs in each muffin cup.
- POUR milk into deep medium bowl. Add Filling Mix (from the Oreo dessert mix package). Beat with electric mixer on lowest speed 30 seconds. Beat on highest speed 3 minutes. Do not under beat. Reserve 1/2 cup crushed cookies. Gently stir remaining crushed cookies into filling until well blended. Divide filling mixture among muffin cups. Top with reserved crushed cookies.
- RREFRIGERATE at least 1 hour until set.