Recipe by Bergy
This is a Kraft recipe and I just love the look of it. Galia Melon with lime, honeydew with strawberry Mmmm - If you love jello you'll love this recipe
Top Review by silky
This was a very popular fruity ending to a rich dinner the other day,especially with the kids. I had a green honeydew melon and used a packet of raspberry jello, which proved to be a great choice both as a flavor and color contrast.
- 1 medium melon, your choice
- 1 package gelatin powder, your choice but a flavor & color that will compliment your melon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the melon in half lengthwise, remove seeds& dry center well with a paper towel Prepare Jello powder following package Instructions for 30 minute set.
- Place melon halves in small bowls and spoon the liquid jello into the centers, fill to the brim Chill until firm apprx 3 hours.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- when placing on serving plates do it carefully so the jello stays on the melon wedge.