Recipe by LAURIE
Kid favorite way to eat/make jello.
Top Review by Theola Johnson
When I made this I put a banana down the middle of the pineapple, it added a whole new look and made it taste even better. The presentation of it was awesome. When I want to impress someone I will be making this. Serve on a pretty plate, lined with lettuce leaves. It was very easy to make Can put a dollop of Cool Whip or mayo. Theola Johnson from Iowa
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour off pineapple juice from can but leave pineapple in the can (Save juice for another use).
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Cool slightly.
- Pour into can over the pineapple.
- Chill until set.
- To serve, run knife around inside of can and tip out.
- Slice between the pineapple rings.