- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in boiling water in a metal pan.
- Remove 1/2 cup of this and put into bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water to jello in pan and place in freezer until thick (10-15 min.).
- Add 1 cup ice cream to jello in bowl and stir until smooth. Place thickened jello from freezer in dessert dishes and top with ice cream mixture.
- Chill for at least an hour and serve.