Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Kraft. Can substitute any flavor gelatin and/or 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple or tropical fruit salad.
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesjello strawberry flavor gelatin
- 2 packages knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups mixed fresh berries
- Mix first 2 ingredients in medium bowl. Add boiling water; stir 2 minutes.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Stir in berries.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Cut into bars.
i was going to post this wonderful recipe, but never got around to it. thank you for doing so. i made it with raspberry jell-o and fresh raspberries and fresh strawberries, delicious!!!!!!!!!!!<br/>Edited 6/19/13.