Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
When the Jello egg mold came out years ago, I had the ambition to create this for my then 5 yr old. While this is not culinary magic or challenging, it is very cute for the short people who love the Easter Bunny.
- Your will also need: Jello eggs--2 sets---follow instructions on box and use the free mold.
- Use various colors and flavors.
- Make Jello eggs per instructions that come with the mold.
- Chill overnight.
- Mix coconut, in a ziploc, with 1 drop green food color.
- Shake to bits-- if not happy with grass green color,add 1 drop and shake till pleased with results!
- Spread Cool Whip thickly over the edges of a plastic or glass bowl.
- Sprinkle green coconut over Cool Whip.
- Add chilled, jelled eggs at last minute before serving--kids love it!