Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This has been a family favorite for years and years.
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) envelope Dream Whip (already prepared)
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Jello gelatin (different flavor)
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 4 cups hot water (divided)
- For the Crust: Cream butter & Brown Sugar together, add flour & nuts.
- Mix well and then press into 9x13" baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minute Remove and cool.
- 1st layer: Dissolve 1st pkg Jello into 1 cup water and refrigerate until cool. (not solid) Cream Sugar and Cream Cheese together until well blended. Add Dream Whip and mix thoroughly. Add Jello mixture and mix again.
- Pour onto crust and Chill until firm. (Approximately 45 minutes).
- 2nd layer: Dissolve 2nd Jello flavor into remaining water and refrigerate until cool (not solid). Pour onto cooled & set 1st layer and refrigerate.
- Let Set until Ready to serve.
- Add more layers if desired using same measurements.