Recipe by Miya's Chef
Like Jello Cheesecake, but fluffier and with a buttery, cookie-like crust. It's light and always a hit at BBQs and potlucks. I can eat 1/2 a 9x13 pan by myself! Make a 'light' version using margerine, Splenda & Splenda Brown Sugar, sugar-free Jello, low fat cream cheese and Cool Whip Free
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (you can use Dream Whip or whipped cream, too)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Jello gelatin, any flavor or 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the above FIRST LAYER ingredients and put into 9x13 pan. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Cool.
- Dissolve jello in water and set aside to cool. Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Add cooled lemon jello. Fold Cool Whip into cream cheese mixture. Pour on top of cooled first layer.
- Third Layer:.
- Dissolve 2-3x 3oz pkgs any flavor jello with 3 cups hot water and cool. Gently pour cooled jello on top of cream cheese layer.