Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Refreshing jello cake that can be made with different colors of jello.
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleavoset whipping cream
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes Jello gelatin (any flavor)
- 3 cups hot water
- For crust, cream butter and brown sugar. Add the flour and chopped nuts. Press dough into buttered 9 X 13 inch pan and bake for 10 minutes in 375 degree oven or until top browns.
- For filling, dissolve box of lemon jello into the one cup of hot water and cool. Cream the sugar and the cream cheese. Whip the bottle of Avoset or whipping cream and fold into the cheese mixture. Then fold the cooled lemon jello to the cheese mixture. Pour on top of cooled crust and chill until firm.
- For the topping, dissolve the two boxes of jello until the three cups of hot water and cool. Then pour slowly on top of hardened cheese mixture and chill until firm.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.