Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was a hit at our Thanksgiving! Delicious fruit salad.
Make and share this Jello Cranberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces cherry Jell-O
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces fresh cranberries
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 apples, diced
- Bring 1 cup water, cherry jello, sugar and cranberries to a boil. Simmer 10 minutes or until cranberries pop and soften.
- Add 1 cup cold water.
- Mix in apples and pineapple.
- Put in frig and chill overnight.
The only difference in the way I made it, was that I added 1/2 C chopped walnuts. Very delicious and beautiful on the Thanksgiving buffet. Thanks for posting.
my mom has been making this at thanksgiving for as long as i can remember! she dosen't add the apples though