Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found on I heart nap time
- 828.06 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 354.88 ml salted butter, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4 (340.19 g) package Jello gelatin, You can use any flavors you want
- Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Divide dough into 4 sections.
- Sprinkle 2 Tb of jello onto each section.
- Knead together with dough.
- You may want to add a few drops of food coloring to make the dough more vibrant.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in the extra jello from the packets.
- Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets.
- Flatten with bottom of bowl.
- Bake 8 to 10 min at 350 on lined baking sheets.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minute.
- Remove to wire racks and cool completely.