Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found on I heart nap time
Make and share this Jello Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Divide dough into 4 sections.
- Sprinkle 2 Tb of jello onto each section.
- Knead together with dough.
- You may want to add a few drops of food coloring to make the dough more vibrant.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in the extra jello from the packets.
- Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets.
- Flatten with bottom of bowl.
- Bake 8 to 10 min at 350 on lined baking sheets.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minute.
- Remove to wire racks and cool completely.