Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
These are soo good and simple!
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine, divided
- 1 (85 g) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 eggs, divided
- 4 cups flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, divided
- 1 (85 g) packageany flavor gelatin powder
- BEAT 3/4 cup of the margarine on medium speed with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add strawberry jelly powder; beat until well blended.
- Add 1 of the eggs; mix well. Beat in 2 cups of the flour and 1/2 teaspoons of the baking powder until well blended.
- Divide dough in half; shape each half into a roll, 3/4-inch in diameter.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- PLACE 1 each of the strawberry and other flavored rolls on work surface, side by side; top each roll with roll of opposite flavour for checkerboard pattern.
- Lightly press rolls together to form 1 large log.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Cut roll into 1/4-inch-thick slices; place, 2 inches apart, on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheets; cool on wire racks.