1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
These are soo good and simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1BEAT 3/4 cup of the margarine on medium speed with electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Add strawberry jelly powder; beat until well blended.
- 3Add 1 of the eggs; mix well. Beat in 2 cups of the flour and 1/2 teaspoons of the baking powder until well blended.
- 4Divide dough in half; shape each half into a roll, 3/4-inch in diameter.
- 5Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 6PLACE 1 each of the strawberry and other flavored rolls on work surface, side by side; top each roll with roll of opposite flavour for checkerboard pattern.
- 7Lightly press rolls together to form 1 large log.
- 8Wrap tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 9PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- 10Cut roll into 1/4-inch-thick slices; place, 2 inches apart, on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 11Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 12Remove from baking sheets; cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g