Yum, so easy! Needs to freeze. Feel free to mix and match flavors!
Make and share this (Jello) Chocolate Pudding Pops recipe from Food.com.
- Beat milk, vanilla and mix for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into paper or plastic cups.
- Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- Freeze 5 - 7 hours.
- To remove pop from cup run under warm water for 15 seconds.
- Don't twist or pull on the stick when removing!
- You can also experiment with add in's - sprinkles, peanuts, marshmallows, chocolate chips, etc.