Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Yum, so easy! Needs to freeze. Feel free to mix and match flavors!
- Beat milk, vanilla and mix for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into paper or plastic cups.
- Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- Freeze 5 - 7 hours.
- To remove pop from cup run under warm water for 15 seconds.
- Don't twist or pull on the stick when removing!
- You can also experiment with add in's - sprinkles, peanuts, marshmallows, chocolate chips, etc.
Creamy, chocolatey summer treat. Quick and easy and the kids loved them! We made our with layers of sprinkles and marshmallows. A rocky road version with marshmallows and toasted almonds sounds yummy, too. I also would like to try vanilla pudding mix with strawberry milk (the good kind made by Promised Land uses strawberry puree instead of red food coloring. The possibilities are endless. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Yummy as my girls would say!!! They had a blast helping make these. We only used 1 cup chocolate milk and 1 cup white and next time we are going to just use white milk. Thanks for posting!!!
My 5 year old made this as a treat to have during the school holidays. Amber was very proud of herself and wants to make them again for when her friends come to visit next week. Can't wait to try some variations including strawberry.