Yum, so easy! Needs to freeze. Feel free to mix and match flavors!
Make and share this (Jello) Chocolate Pudding Pops recipe from Food.com.
- Beat milk, vanilla and mix for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into paper or plastic cups.
- Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- Freeze 5 - 7 hours.
- To remove pop from cup run under warm water for 15 seconds.
- Don't twist or pull on the stick when removing!
- You can also experiment with add in's - sprinkles, peanuts, marshmallows, chocolate chips, etc.
Yummy as my girls would say!!! They had a blast helping make these. We only used 1 cup chocolate milk and 1 cup white and next time we are going to just use white milk. Thanks for posting!!!
My 5 year old made this as a treat to have during the school holidays. Amber was very proud of herself and wants to make them again for when her friends come to visit next week. Can't wait to try some variations including strawberry.
These pops are tops. I used skim milk, sugar free pudding (that's all I had) and then added in chunks of Reese's peanut butter cup. I'll be making these often.