Recipe by Little Old Me
Yum, so easy! Needs to freeze. Feel free to mix and match flavors!
Top Review by LonghornMama
Creamy, chocolatey summer treat. Quick and easy and the kids loved them! We made our with layers of sprinkles and marshmallows. A rocky road version with marshmallows and toasted almonds sounds yummy, too. I also would like to try vanilla pudding mix with strawberry milk (the good kind made by Promised Land uses strawberry puree instead of red food coloring. The possibilities are endless. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk, vanilla and mix for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into paper or plastic cups.
- Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- Freeze 5 - 7 hours.
- To remove pop from cup run under warm water for 15 seconds.
- Don't twist or pull on the stick when removing!
- You can also experiment with add in's - sprinkles, peanuts, marshmallows, chocolate chips, etc.