Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was the best quick Fudge I have ever made and I added nuts to mine although the recipe did not call for the nuts.
- 8 ounces baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter margarine, divided
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Microwave 4 of the chocolate squares, 6 TBSP of the butter and water in large microwaveable bowl on High for 2 minutes or until butter is melted, stir. Add dry pudding mix; stir until well blended.
- Add powered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring until well blended after each addition. Press into foil lined 8 inch square pan.
- Microwave remaining 4 chocolate squares and 2 TBSP butter in large microwaveable bowl on High 1 1/2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread over pudding mixture. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Store cut-up fudge between sheets of wax paper in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Yields 24 servings, 2 inch squares each.
This is AWESOME!! Yumm-Yumm!!! I like it better than regular fudge - it's so smooth and creamy!