Recipe by mollypaul
Easy, moist, and delicious. If you'd like to bump up the flavor a little, use brewed coffee for the liquid instead of water. Can't be any better than this!
Top Review by Alisa Lea
This is so good and so easy. I've also substituted 1/2 cup of Kahlua for 1/2 cup of the water. Never thought of using coffee tho. Next time it's going to be a coffee/Kahlua chocolate cake. Yum!!!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F; grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- Blend all ingredients together in large mixer bowl; beat for two minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes; remove from pan onto cooling rack to complete cooling.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.