Recipe by smelly0610
Excellent dessert or snack for any occasion. Only two ingredients.
Top Review by Engineer in the Kitchen
Wonderful. I used a 10 oz package of tofu since that is what I found in my market. I also used a jello pudding mix that is fat free and sugar free. Tried it with coconut flavor and it turned out great, thick and nice like a custard. Next, I will make 2 packages of pudding for a banana cream pie. Oh by the way, the tofu will look crumbly at first, but no worries, let the mixer keep beating and in a couple of minutes, it will turn shiny and smooth :).
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) packagemori-nu firm silken tofu
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagejello chocolate pudding mix (four 1/2 cup servings) or 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package vegetarian chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tofu(prep time 10 min.)and place in medium or large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Mix until smooth. An electric mixer on a medium setting works well.
- Place in four containers and chill for ten minutes.
- Different flavors may be used.
- Garnish with a cherry or other favorite fruit.