Thanks to Jello, Cool Whip,Box instant pudding, &box cake this is so easy. Great for pot luck!
Make and share this Jello Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces white cake mix (Duncan Hines brand preferred)
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (or any flavor)
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 Cool Whip
- fresh strawberry, garnish
- Bake cake according to package directions in 13 x 9 pan (use all egg whites).
- Cool awhile.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Poke holes all over cake with large utility fork.
- Spoon jello evenly over cake.
- Refrigerate at least a couple of hours.
- Prepare pudding as directed on package for pudding.
- Chill awhile.
- Spread pudding evenly over cake.
- Spread Cool Whip over top of cake and garnish with strawberries.