1/3 Photos of Jello Cake
Thanks to Jello, Cool Whip,Box instant pudding, &box cake this is so easy. Great for pot luck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces white cake mix (Duncan Hines brand preferred)
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (or any flavor)
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 Cool Whip
- fresh strawberry, garnish
- 1Bake cake according to package directions in 13 x 9 pan (use all egg whites).
- 2Cool awhile.
- 3Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- 4Poke holes all over cake with large utility fork.
- 5Spoon jello evenly over cake.
- 6Refrigerate at least a couple of hours.
- 7Prepare pudding as directed on package for pudding.
- 8Chill awhile.
- 9Spread pudding evenly over cake.
- 11Spread Cool Whip over top of cake and garnish with strawberries.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Cake
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.1
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 542.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: