Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
What a simple fun way to use blue jello and gummy fish!
Make and share this Jello Aquariums recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Add ice cubes, stirring until Jello thickens, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Spoon Jello into to clear-sided bowls.
- Poke 3 or 4 gummy fish into each dish of slightly thickened Jello.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to set.
This looks awesome! I haven't tried them yet but I think it would be neat to put them in a ziplock bag (as if you are getting a goldfish from the fair).
These were great--BUT, a few suggestions based on some mistakes I made. First, do not use Swedish fish! I could not find gummy fish, so I used Swedish fish. They do not hold up and they look terrible! :) Also, the blue jello was a little too dark. Maybe next time I would mix one blue jello with one clear or something. Otherwise, the recipe worked very well and the kids loved them! Thanks!