Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always serve this at christmas time. Or I bring it to a potluck. Always get people asking for the recipe.
- 591.47 ml milk
- 2 (192.77 g) packagejello instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- brownie, cut into cubes (I usually buy a small package of store bakery ones.)
- 473.19 ml raspberries or 473.19 ml strawberry
- Pour 2 1/2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add 2 pkgs jello instant chocolate pudding.
- Beat with whire whisk until well blended.
- Mix in 1 tub cool whip topping, thawed.
- Layer brownie cubes, pudding and cool whip mixture, raspberries or strawberries and additional cool whip in large glass bowl as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Makes 16 servings.
Was excellent! Everyone loved it and it was so easy.... thank you!
I made this as a fancy mousse - not a trifle, so no brownies. I used 1% milk, lite cool whip and subbed 1/2 Cup of contreau for 1/2 Cup of the milk, served with strawberries. It was delicious. Less than 5 minutes to assemble.
Excellent. My favorite so far. Anytime I bring it to work, it is gone before lunch! It looks beautiful in the dish, too.