Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom was here today and we froze some fresh rhubarb. But this is what I'm going to make with the rest.
- Combine rhubarb, sugar and 1/2 cup water into a pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until rhubarb is slightly softened.
- Combine gelatin and cold water and let soften.
- Drain hot juice from rhubarb and add to gelatin, stir until dissolved.
- Place rhubarb into individual dessert glasses.
- Pour gelatin mixture over rhubarb and refrigerate until set.
- Combine orange rind and whipped cream and serve on jellied rhubarb.