Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
- cooking spray
- 1 lb mushroom, trimmed and minced
- 1 quart chicken consomme
- 2 (2 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- watercress leaf
- Heat pot coated with cooking spray. Sauté mushrooms until tender, stirring often.
- Add consommé and simmer 5 minutes. Place gelatin in ½ cup water and allow to stand 5 minutes to dissolve; stir into hot soup.
- Stir in salt, pepper, tarragon and sherry. Pour soup into individual small bowls until set.
- Garnish with watercress before serving.