Prep 1 hr
Cook 7 hrs
From Our Kitchen To Yours
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups white grape juice
- 1 banana, bias cut
- 1 1⁄2 cups cored and chopped apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 2⁄3 cup diced celery
- Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the grape juice.
- Add 1/2 cup of hot grape juice and stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining 3 cups of juice and chill until mixture thickens.
- Fold in prepared fruit and celery.
- Pour into 1 1/2-quart mold or dish.
- Refrigerate 5 hours or overnight.