Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup water, hot
- 1⁄2 cup water, cold
- 1 small orange, peeled and diced or Mandarin
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, crushed
- 1 (1 lb) can cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Dissolve Jello in hot water.
- Add cold water and chill until partially set. Fold in orange, crushed pineapple, cranberry sauce and walnuts.
- Chill until firm.
- Cream cream cheese w ith some of juice off the fruit to use as dressing.