Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup water, hot
- 1⁄2 cup water, cold
- 1 small orange, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, crushed, drained
- 1 (1 lb) can Ocean Spray whole cranberry sauce
- to taste cream cheese (optional)
- Dissolve Jello in hot water. Add cold water. Chill until partially set.
- Fold in the diced orange, pineapple, cranberry sauce and chopped nuts. Chill until firm.
- May use cream cheese on the top.
- Fills a 9-inch square pan.