Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
The recipe on the Jell-O Website. Yum.
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 1 (4 ounce) package Jell-O pudding mix
- 6 (5 ounce) paper cups
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- Beat pudding mix and milk together at least 2 minutes.
- Spoon into paper cups.
- Insert popsicle stick into the center of each cup.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup in warm water for 15 seconds.
- Press bottom of cup to pop out, don't pull on the popsicle stick or it will separate.
Don't be fooled, homemade pudding pops do not taste anything like the store bought ones. We did not like these. The pudding gets icy when frozen and it just does not have the same creamy consistency as the ones you buy in the store.