Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't remember where i got this recipe, but I do remember that it is good.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate pudding mix (NOT INSTANT)
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- in.baked pastry shells, cooled
- Combine pie filling mixes, milk, butter and chips in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat, until mixture comes to a full bubbling boil.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Pour into shell and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with Cool Whip topping and grated chocolate, if desired.
I have this same recipe. I got it off a box of jello pudding mix.Here are the diffeferces: Use only whole or 2% milk Pour into 1-9" DEEP DISH baked pie shell (makes 1 pie). Cover pie with plastic wrap, before refrigeration, to prevent film from forming on top.
This recipe may need to be corrected by the chef. Make sure you note that it calls for one pie shell yet yields two pies. I'm going to try this recipe but I will be buying one pie shell and will make an additional oreo crust shell if needed. So be careful that you don't end up with some extra pie filling.