Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't remember where i got this recipe, but I do remember that it is good.
Make and share this Jell-O Pudding Double Chocolate Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pie filling mixes, milk, butter and chips in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat, until mixture comes to a full bubbling boil.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Pour into shell and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with Cool Whip topping and grated chocolate, if desired.