I don't remember where i got this recipe, but I do remember that it is good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pie filling mixes, milk, butter and chips in a saucepan.
- 2Cook and stir over medium heat, until mixture comes to a full bubbling boil.
- 3Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- 4Pour into shell and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 5Garnish with Cool Whip topping and grated chocolate, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jell-O Pudding Double Chocolate Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 893.0
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 644.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 57.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g