Recipe by email@example.com
I don't remember where i got this recipe, but I do remember that it is good.
Top Review by Denise L.
I have this same recipe. I got it off a box of jello pudding mix.Here are the diffeferces: Use only whole or 2% milk Pour into 1-9" DEEP DISH baked pie shell (makes 1 pie). Cover pie with plastic wrap, before refrigeration, to prevent film from forming on top.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate pudding mix (NOT INSTANT)
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- in.baked pastry shells, cooled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pie filling mixes, milk, butter and chips in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat, until mixture comes to a full bubbling boil.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Pour into shell and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with Cool Whip topping and grated chocolate, if desired.