Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Summer time favorite, lime is my family favorite.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 package unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 package flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- You can use any flavor drink mix and jello mix you like.
- Combine Sugar, Kool aid, jello and boiling water, stir until disolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
These were great. I like the idea that I can make them sugar-free and I don't lose the flavor. Had to go on eBay to order more popsicle holders. LOL