Very simple recipe from a Jell-O brand recipe card. I like it with lime jello. NOTES: cooking time is actually refrigerator time for set-up.
- stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- add whipped topping to hot gelatin; stir with wire whisk until whipped topping is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- (mixture will still be thin).
- pour mixture into 6 cup mold or glass bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- unmold onto serving plate just before serving.
- store leftovers in refrigerator.