1/1 Photo of Jell-O Magic Mousse
8 hrs 10 mins
Tricia Foley's Note:
Very simple recipe from a Jell-O brand recipe card. I like it with lime jello. NOTES: cooking time is actually refrigerator time for set-up.
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- 2add whipped topping to hot gelatin; stir with wire whisk until whipped topping is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- 3(mixture will still be thin).
- 4pour mixture into 6 cup mold or glass bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- 6unmold onto serving plate just before serving.
- 7store leftovers in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jell-O Magic Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: