Very simple recipe from a Jell-O brand recipe card. I like it with lime jello. NOTES: cooking time is actually refrigerator time for set-up.
- stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- add whipped topping to hot gelatin; stir with wire whisk until whipped topping is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- (mixture will still be thin).
- pour mixture into 6 cup mold or glass bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- unmold onto serving plate just before serving.
- store leftovers in refrigerator.
Tasty, but really it gets 5 stars for being a two-ingredient, 10 minutes to prepare recipe! :)
A show-off two layered dessert almost everybody would enjoy...5*. The ease of having your 3 year old grandson able to make this without a kitchen disaster...priceless!
I got a Jello & Cool Whip cookbook this weekend and HAD to try this recipe. It turned out AWESOME! I used strawberry tonight :) Thanks for posting!