Recipe by Lennie
Go green with this beverage from the folks at Jell-o!
Top Review by MizzNezz
This was an excellent refresher on a hot day. So easy to make. I used the sugar free jello, and low fat ice cream, and it still tasted as if we were having a rich dessert! This will be so nice to keep handy for guests who pop in also! Thanks Lennie, it's a keeper!
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained (fresh can be substituted)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, pour in boiling water then gelatin powder.
- Cover and blend for a couple of seconds; scrape sides of container.
- To blender, add the ice cream, milk, and pineapple; also add a few handfuls of crushed ice.
- Replace cover and blend until smooth; serve immediately.