1/2 Photos of Jell-O Light Tiramisu
4 hrs 20 mins
This is fast and easy to make and very good. It comes from a booklet I picked up at the grocery store--it's from Kraft
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pudding according to box direction.
- 2Beat in cream cheese.
- 3Fold in whipped topping.
- 4Line bottom of 6 glass mugs or parfait glasses with 1 lady finger each.
- 5Sprinkle coffee over lady fingers.
- 6Top with 1/2 pudding and sprinkle with half grated chocolate.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight to blend flavours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jell-O Light Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.8 mg
- Sodium 245.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix