1/11 Photos of Jell-o Jigglers
3 hrs 5 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
This a great recipe to make with kids and for kids. I sent these along with my daughter for her Valentine's Day party. There are many students with allergies, such as milk, wheat, and nuts, and this was a treat they could all enjoy! Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir boiling water into gelatin.
- 2(Can be done right in the pan.) Dissolve completely.
- 3(Very Important!) Lightly spray a 13 x9 inch pan with cooking spray Pour mixture into pan Chill at least 3 hours.
- 4Jigglers should be firm after 1 hour.
- 5To cut Jigglers dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 seconds to loosen the gelatin.
- 6Cut shapes with cookie cutters all the way through the gelatin.
- 7Lift from the pan with index finger or metal spatula.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jell-o Jigglers
Serving Size: 1 (932 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g