This a great recipe to make with kids and for kids. I sent these along with my daughter for her Valentine's Day party. There are many students with allergies, such as milk, wheat, and nuts, and this was a treat they could all enjoy! Cook time is chill time.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin.
- (Can be done right in the pan.) Dissolve completely.
- (Very Important!) Lightly spray a 13 x9 inch pan with cooking spray Pour mixture into pan Chill at least 3 hours.
- Jigglers should be firm after 1 hour.
- To cut Jigglers dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 seconds to loosen the gelatin.
- Cut shapes with cookie cutters all the way through the gelatin.
- Lift from the pan with index finger or metal spatula.