Recipe by * Pamela *
This a great recipe to make with kids and for kids. I sent these along with my daughter for her Valentine's Day party. There are many students with allergies, such as milk, wheat, and nuts, and this was a treat they could all enjoy! Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Domestic Goddess
Pamela, I always make jell-o jigglers in an 8-inch Teflon coated pan, to make them a tad bit bigger, but when I want to make them in a 13x9x2-inch pan, I use 8 boxes of the jell-o, plus 5 cups of boiling water. This past weekened I made jell-o jigglers using the 2 new gelatin flavors, Tropical Fusion (a blend of cherry, orange and pineapple) plus the Blackberry Fusion (a blend of blackberry and raspberry). Everyone enjoyed them. One other thing I wanted to mention, if you make your jello jigglers in Teflon coated pans, there's no need to dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 seconds to loosen the gelatin. Pamela, thank you for posting this recipe, so others can make them as well.
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into gelatin.
- (Can be done right in the pan.) Dissolve completely.
- (Very Important!) Lightly spray a 13 x9 inch pan with cooking spray Pour mixture into pan Chill at least 3 hours.
- Jigglers should be firm after 1 hour.
- To cut Jigglers dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 seconds to loosen the gelatin.
- Cut shapes with cookie cutters all the way through the gelatin.
- Lift from the pan with index finger or metal spatula.