A tasty Jell-O, fruit, and juice combination. If you are watching your calorie or sugar intake, you may substitute light COOL WHIP and/or sugar-free Jell-O. Prep time does not include refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, add boiling water to gelatin and stir least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 2Add enough ice to juice to measure 1-1/2 cups.
- 3Add juice and ice to gelatin.
- 4Refrigerate until slightly thickened (about 30 minutes).
- 5Remove 1-1/2 cups of gelatin to a small bowl; stir in fruit cocktail.
- 6Whisk 1/2 (4 oz.) of the COOL Whip into remaining gelatin until well blended.
- 7Pour into 8-inch square dish.
- 8Refrigerate until set but not firm (about 10 minutes).
- 9Carefully spoon fruit cocktail mixture over bottom layer.
- 10Refrigerate until firm (approximately 3 hours) Cut into squares.
- 11Use remaining whipped topping for garnish.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jell-O Fruit & Juice Squares
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 100.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g