Recipe by Wing Man 2000
A flashback to the old favorite layered JELL-O dessert. Forget all the blender and ice cube versions! Here is the simplest way to have fun with your JELL-O! ENJOY!
- 1 (3 ounce) boxany flavor Jello gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) containerof frozen Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into JELL-O in a bowl until dissolved.
- Add 2/3 of frozen COOL WHIP to same bowl one spoonful at a time, whisking until it is melted and blended.
- Pour into small clear drinking glasses.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, until set.
- Top layered dessert with remaining whipped topping and ENJOY!