Recipe by BamaBelle30
I loved this as a kid. Even though you have to use the blender, it's worth it because this dessert is THAT good! (Found on Kraft's website.)
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin (4-servings)
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup thawed whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve dry gelatin mix in boiling water in bowl. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups; add to gelatin mixture. Add to blender; cover and blend 30 sec.
- Add whipped topping; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into 4 dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 20 minute or until set. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.