Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe originates from a restaurant in Vancouver BC Canada named Ousi short for Louisiana on South Granville Street. Our friend Jeff, my Mom, my DH and I have had breakfast there many, many times and loved it. This is a recipe which comes from the same idea for their ranch dressing.
- Sauté onion in oil over medium to high heat until soften.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Lower heat to medium or low.
- Reduce sauce until blended to taste usually 15-20 minutes.
- Unless you like a stronger taste reduce the sauce longer.