Recipe by newspapergal
One of my co-workers always brings this to work potlucks, and it is an office fave. Very yummy -- would be perfect for a football watch party also.
Top Review by BestCooker
I've made this dip many times. I use Jimmy dean's pork sausage instead of the hamburger. It gives it really good flavor. I also use chili with no beans. It's a very good dip that people request.
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) canhot Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) canarmour spicy chili
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer bottom of Crock-Pot with half of the browned beef, then layer of sliced Velveeta, then the rest of beef, then Rotel tomatoes, more sliced Velveeta, then layer the can of chili, then the last of Velveeta.
- Cook on low or high, but when top layer of cheese is soft, stir and cook 20 more minutes.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops, or other heavy-duty chip.