Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my co-workers always brings this to work potlucks, and it is an office fave. Very yummy -- would be perfect for a football watch party also.
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) canhot Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) canarmour spicy chili
- Layer bottom of Crock-Pot with half of the browned beef, then layer of sliced Velveeta, then the rest of beef, then Rotel tomatoes, more sliced Velveeta, then layer the can of chili, then the last of Velveeta.
- Cook on low or high, but when top layer of cheese is soft, stir and cook 20 more minutes.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops, or other heavy-duty chip.
I've made this dip many times. I use Jimmy dean's pork sausage instead of the hamburger. It gives it really good flavor. I also use chili with no beans. It's a very good dip that people request.
This dip was awesome! I've made it with one thing or the other in it but never all three together...WOW!! I couldn't find spicy chili so I used regular with no beans and for some reason,I used two cans. Tell Jeff that he has a great dip recipe! Thanks!!
My wife and I love this reciepe. Quick and easy! I've brought it to a work pot luck and it was well recieved. We always make this to help ring in New Years Eve.