Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
You'll never want those other "nuggets" again. These are crisp, plump and great tasting. My grandson made these for the first time when he was 4 years old.
- 1 cup flour
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) bag potato chips, well crushed (I use Maui onion potato chips)
- 3 beaten eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dust chicken with flour.
- Place crushed chips in a plastic bag.
- Whisk eggs and milk together. Dunk each piece of chicken into egg mixture, then into bag of potato chips. You can put a few pieces of chicken in the bag at one time. Shake chicken in bag to coat then place on UNGREASED cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn and cook for another 5 minutes.
This Was Delicous!!!
Very easy to make. Turned out crispier than I expected. Great alternative to fried nuggets.