Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 9 inch pillsbury pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix sugar, brown sugar and flour in bowl.
- Add softened butter, cream, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shells and bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Place pies in refrigerator and let chill for a few hours, before serving.