Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
What could be better then peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips? These come out amazing each time. Be sure to not over cook! For best results be sure to use the 60% Cacoa Ghirardelli's Chips - They really make this recipe.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (Creamy)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips (reeses)
- 1⁄2 cup of ghirardelli's 60% cacao chocolate chips (do not use any other chips)
- granulated sugar (for dipping)
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugar; beat in egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder, baking soda; set aside.
- Combine the flour mixture (a little at a time) with peanut butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in chips with a spoon.
- Shape mixture into 1 to 1 1/2-inch balls (do not flatten); roll balls lightly in granulated sugar.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. I usually bake for 9 minutes (will result in softer, chewy cookies).
- Let cool and server….
All I can say is OMG!!
I wasn't sure about trying this recipe cause theres no granulated sugar. But I went for it. I followed the measurements exactly but lowered the oven temp to 325 the cookies turned out nice soft and lightly browned. The recipe is a keeper. Thanks
would be nice to know what Temp.to bake the cookies on