Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Watched this dish being prepared on Live with Regis and Kelly and thought it sounded good to try. Prep/Cook time does not include marinating time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Place chicken breasts in shallow dish.
- Mix onion, lemon juice, vegetable oil, honey and soy sauce in small bowl.
- Pour 1/2 cup of mixture over chicken; both sides.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- BBQ Directions:.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until cooked through, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade glaze, about 8 minutes per side.
This is a nice light marinade that is not over-powering like some are. Thanks for posting
Well, it only stands to reason that such a good looking guy couldn't make bad chicken! I only substituted the honey to brown sugar due to food allergy. This was delicious and we will make again. Thx for sharing!
This is the best chicken! We saw him make this on Regis & Kelly and is now our favourite bbq chicken recipe.