- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in shallow dish.
- Mix onion, lemon juice, vegetable oil, honey and soy sauce in small bowl.
- Pour 1/2 cup of mixture over chicken; both sides.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- BBQ Directions:.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until cooked through, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade glaze, about 8 minutes per side.