Recipe by Franz Weber
If you love Jeera (cumin) you will love this one. A really distinct marinade!
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Excellent blend of flavors! I used apple cider vinegar and added a little honey and marinated the meat for about 30 hours. Will make this again! Thanks for posting.
Made for Diabetic Tailgate Party.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons fruit vinegar (or a sweet vinegar like honey vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon cumin (Jeera)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 small red chile
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast coriander and cumin and ground afterwards.
- Mince chilli (incl. seeds).
- Mix all ingredients (except garlic cloves) well.
- If you marinate your meet longer than 8 hours add the garlic 4 - 8 hours before you barbecue.
- Cover your meet (cubes of pork, lamb or beef) for 4 - 48 hours, the longer the better.
- Barbecue the cubes until done.