Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my husband's easy Rocky Mountain chili recipe. We usually make it with ground elk, but I've also used ground beef and ground turkey and both are great. It is super quick and easy with most ingredients coming right out of a can. It can also be put in a crockpot on low all day.
- 907.18 g ground elk or 907.18 g ground beef or 907.18 g ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (609.51 g) can tomato soup
- 236.59 ml water
- 411.06 g canmexican stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 2 (850.48 g) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4.92 ml Mexican seasoning
- 22.18 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- Brown the meat and onion. Drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, at least 1 hour, best after 3 hours.
- You may simmer uncovered or add water to reach desired thickness.
- Serve with cubed cheddar cheese and crescent rolls.