1/3 Photos of Jean's Special Berry Pie
This is berry, berry good!! The sour cream mixture surrounds the berries making it very rich and delicious. I am told you can also use this recipe with apples or peaches. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells (bought or your own)
- 3 -4 cups berries (fresh or frozen Saskatoon's, blueberries or raspberries)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Pour berries into unbaked pie shell.
- 3Mix following 4 ingredients until smooth and then pour over the berries.
- 4Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the berries.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees fahrenheit for 15 minutes and then turn oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jean's Special Berry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: