Recipe by GaylaV
This is berry, berry good!! The sour cream mixture surrounds the berries making it very rich and delicious. I am told you can also use this recipe with apples or peaches. Enjoy!
Top Review by Jan Marie
We are eager to taste this pie. I used fresh fruit but for some reason, it wasn't very good. None of my family liked it and I will be throwing out the rest of the pie today. I followed the recipe exactly
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells (bought or your own)
- 3 -4 cups berries (fresh or frozen Saskatoon's, blueberries or raspberries)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Pour berries into unbaked pie shell.
- Mix following 4 ingredients until smooth and then pour over the berries.
- Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the berries.
- Bake at 425 degrees fahrenheit for 15 minutes and then turn oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit for 30 minutes.