This is berry, berry good!! The sour cream mixture surrounds the berries making it very rich and delicious. I am told you can also use this recipe with apples or peaches. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Pour berries into unbaked pie shell.
- Mix following 4 ingredients until smooth and then pour over the berries.
- Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the berries.
- Bake at 425 degrees fahrenheit for 15 minutes and then turn oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit for 30 minutes.