Recipe by PHLOWER
This is my Fiance Joey's grandma's famous recipe.... YUMMY.... I am not a sauerkraut or mushroom lover at all, but when all mixed together can't even taste it...
- 1 lb spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms (need one cup)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut (need one cup)
- 1 small onion
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt, garlic salt, onion salt, pepper and packet of brown gravy powder mix
Directions See How It's Made
- in oven proof casserole dish, put one pound of HALF COOKED spiral noodles (water drained out) in it -- (make sure it's large enough).
- in another saute pan, saute 1 small onion, chopped small, and one stick of butter.
- Pour butter and onions over pasta in a casserole dish and mix together.
- then add --
- canned mushrooms, equal to about 1 cup and about one cup of sauerkraut, then mix together again, so the pasta, onions, mushrooms, sauerkraut are all evenly mixed together --
- then add the following seasonings.sprikled LIGHTLY.over the pasta mixture --
- onion salt, garlic salt, lawtry's seasoned salt and pepper and brown gravy mix powder -- once again stir together, until well mixed --
- put dish covered in oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes --
- 1 pound of pasta will serve 5-6 servings or approximately 20 side dish servings -- .