Recipe by Living High
This is fun for football parties and other occasions where chips and veggie dips are appropriate. Add salt to taste (I omit it).
- 1 (8 ounce) can chilies, diced (I use Hatch chilies)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 green onions with tops, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf, whole
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 avocado, peeled pitted & cut into chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package guacamole, all natural
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse chilies and garlic until minced. Add green onions, cilantro and celery and pulse until chopped. Add lime juice and avocado and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add corn and pulse 2 or 3 times to incorporate (the mixture should be chunky). Scoope into a bowl and mix with the guacamole. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips and/or vegetables.