Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Posted in response to request. From bbonline.com . I have not yet tried this. Yield is estimated.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries)
- 1 ounce dry pectin (1/2 pkg.)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cherry kirsch or 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons brandy
- Place all ingredients in bread pan. Set to jam cycle and start.
- Spoon into containers and refrigerate.
What a nice way for my kids to wake up this morning! To the smell of fresh bread and having this delicious jam that I made last night to put on it. Wonderful!!! Very easy and a great way to showcase the blueberry, strawberry, blackberry and raspberry mixture that I used. The only thing I did was to blend the berries up a bit before using them because we don't like our jam as "chunky". I would maybe add a bit more pectin next time because of this. I will absolutely make this again! Made for 1,2,3, Tag. Thanks duonyte! :)
I'm so proud of my first jam. I used 8 ounces of frozen blueberries and 8 ounces of frozen raspberries. I used fresh lemon juice. It's so easy to do. And it tastes great. Next time I may try to use splenda instead of sugar. Thanks Duonyte. Made for 123 hit wonders
We really liked this jam. We used 8 ounces of frozen strawberries (cut into big chunks) and 8 ounces of frozen blueberries. We also halved the sugar, and found the sweetness about right for our tastes. The recipe yeilded a half a mason jar of jam.